The First Aid Course for parents is a comprehensive one-day course.
The course is held in English and will cover:
- CPR for babies and children
- Cuts, grazes and serious wounds
- Broken bones
- Bites and stings
- Temperatures and rashes
- Heat exhaustion and heat stroke
- Asthma and allergies
Cost | €95 p.p (including BTW)
Date | Saturday 23 September 2017, 9:30am – 3:30pm (now full, waitlist possible)
Sunday 19 November 2017, 9:30am – 3:30pm (registration now open) – NEW – Sunday course
Location | Veerstraat 48, 2nd floor, Amsterdam
To register | To sign up for the November course, please click here. Payment is possible via iDeal, credit card and Paypal. Let me know if you have any problems. Once payment is received, I will send a confirmation within 72 hours.
If you would like to go on the waitlist for the September course, please email me.
“Thank you for the extra info and for organising the workshop, and thanks again to Linda for her time. I found it helpful and fun (!) and can honestly say I feel a lot more confident knowing what to do in case of an accident, minor or major.” – Kate
“A big thank you for organising a great first aid training for babies and kids at Jacaranda Tree Montessori and Linda for her wonderful skills to bring the first aid material across. I feel much more prepared for any accidents and I think that is crucial for staying in control. Cannot recommend highly enough that all parents get a refresher.” – Lilla
1. Please no babies or children (with the exception of newborns)
2. You will receive a certificate on completion of this course. This certificate can be used for volunteer work, eg, Girl Guides
3. Some health insurance companies will provide a refund for your course fees – ask your health insurance provider for more details. For example, I have been told that some policies with Zilveren Kruis receive €60 back.
4. This course is not a certified course for carers, but if you have a babysitter that does not need the certified course, they are welcome to join us.
Cancellations within 2 weeks of the beginning of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.