The First Aid Course for parents is a comprehensive one-day course.
The course is held in English and will cover:
- CPR for babies and children
- Cuts, grazes and serious wounds
- Broken bones
- Bites and stings
- Temperatures and rashes
- Heat exhaustion and heat stroke
- Asthma and allergies
Cost | €95 p.p (including BTW)
Upcoming Dates |
* Saturday 16 June 2018, 9:30am – 3:30pm (now full, waitlist possible)
* Saturday 22 September 2018, 9:30am – 3:30pm (registration now open here)
Location | Veerstraat 48, 2nd floor, Amsterdam
“Thank you for the extra info and for organising the workshop, and thanks again to Linda for her time. I found it helpful and fun (!) and can honestly say I feel a lot more confident knowing what to do in case of an accident, minor or major.” – Kate
“A big thank you for organising a great first aid training for babies and kids at Jacaranda Tree Montessori and Linda for her wonderful skills to bring the first aid material across. I feel much more prepared for any accidents and I think that is crucial for staying in control. Cannot recommend highly enough that all parents get a refresher.” – Lilla
1. Please no babies or children (with the exception of newborns)
2. You will receive a certificate on completion of this course. This certificate can be used for volunteer work, eg, Girl Guides
3. Some health insurance companies will provide a refund for your course fees – ask your health insurance provider for more details. For example, I have been told that some policies with Zilveren Kruis receive €60 back.
4. This course is not a certified course for carers, but if you have a babysitter that does not need the certified course, they are welcome to join us.
Cancellations within 2 weeks of the beginning of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.