Age | 2.5 years – 4 years
Duration | 2 hours
Class times | Tuesday 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Cost | €225 for 10 classes
Term 4 | Monday 8 May to Monday 17 July (class as usual on Hemelvaart 25 and 26 May)
closed: 24 April to 7 May (school holidays), 5 June (Pinkster)
Term 1 | Monday 4 September to Friday 17 November
closed: 23 to 27 October (school holidays)
- Once there is a space in the class for you, you will be offered a space to attend once a week on Tuesdays afternoons for 2 hours. Each child is to be accompanied by one adult/carer. Twins or siblings may come with one adult/carer.
- All sessions are offered in English–circle time each session includes Dutch and English songs.
- Dutch and other non-English speaking children are very welcome–a great opportunity for your child to be introduced to English. Simone also speaks Dutch but uses her mother language with the children.
- There are 12-14 children per group
- If your child is sick or unable to attend, you may book in for a make-up class. Only one make-up class is allowed per child per term
Currently a last space available for September 2017. Please fill out the application form here.
Cancellations within 2 weeks of the beginning of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.