We will no longer be running any first aid training at Jacaranda Tree Montessori.
After 10+ years, we will be focusing on our Montessori classes. It has been our pleasure to have so many families follow the training.
However, good news! The first aid courses will now be taking place at DaMoves in de Pijp. Click HERE for dates and details.
The course is held in English and will cover:
- Recovery position
- CPR for babies and children
- Cuts, grazes and serious wounds
- Head injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Nose bleeds
Cost | €75 p.p.
“Thank you for the extra info and for organising the workshop, and thanks again to Linda for her time. I found it helpful and fun (!) and can honestly say I feel a lot more confident knowing what to do in case of an accident, minor or major.” – Kate
“A big thank you for organising a great first aid training for babies and kids at Jacaranda Tree Montessori and Linda for her wonderful skills to bring the first aid material across. I feel much more prepared for any accidents and I think that is crucial for staying in control. Cannot recommend highly enough that all parents get a refresher.” – Lilla
About the NEW online course:
“I found the course extremely helpful. The theoretical part was very well structured and I learned a lot from it. I’m so glad I could attend the practical part too as it was there where all the details started falling into place. Linda is a great instructor! Many thanks to her.” – Ekaterina
1. You will receive a certificate on completion of this course. This certificate can be used for volunteer work, eg, Girl Guides
2. This course is not generally covered by your health insurance (with the exception of some Zilveren Kruis policies). It is also not a certified course for carers, but if you have a babysitter that does not need the certified course, they are welcome to join us. The trainer is from St Johns Ambulance and NIKTA accredited.
3. Please do not bring your children or babies for the practical sessions with the exception of babies under 3 months old. You are welcome to have your baby/children at the online sessions.
4. Cancellations within 2 weeks of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.