The First Aid Course for parents is a comprehensive one-day course.
The course is held in English and will cover:
- CPR for babies and children
- Cuts, grazes and serious wounds
- Broken bones
- Bites and stings
- Temperatures and rashes
- Heat exhaustion and heat stroke
- Asthma and allergies
Cost | €95 p.p (including BTW)
Upcoming Dates |
* Sunday 15 September 2019, 9:30am – 3:30pm (registration now open HERE, space is limited so register now)
* a course will be scheduled for November – date to be advised
Location | Veerstraat 48, 2nd floor, Amsterdam
“Thank you for the extra info and for organising the workshop, and thanks again to Linda for her time. I found it helpful and fun (!) and can honestly say I feel a lot more confident knowing what to do in case of an accident, minor or major.” – Kate
“A big thank you for organising a great first aid training for babies and kids at Jacaranda Tree Montessori and Linda for her wonderful skills to bring the first aid material across. I feel much more prepared for any accidents and I think that is crucial for staying in control. Cannot recommend highly enough that all parents get a refresher.” – Lilla
1. Please no babies or children (with the exception of newborns)
2. You will receive a certificate on completion of this course. This certificate can be used for volunteer work, eg, Girl Guides
3. This course is not generally covered by your health insurance (with the exception of some Zilveren Kruis policies). It is also not a certified course for carers, but if you have a babysitter that does not need the certified course, they are welcome to join us.
Cancellations within 2 weeks of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.