Age | 2 years – 4 years
Duration | 2 hours
Class times | currently closed, but you are welcome to join one of the morning toddler classes for children from 14 months – 4 years old
Cost | €325 for 13 classes
Unfortunately not many spaces become available in this class as they are filled by people moving up from the toddler classes. However, there is always a chance so, to go on the waitlist for the classes, please fill out the application form here.
- Once there is a space in the class for you, you attend once a week on Tuesdays afternoons for 2 hours. Each child is to be accompanied by one adult/carer. Twins or siblings may come with one adult/carer.
- All sessions are offered in English–circle time each session includes Dutch and English songs.
- Dutch and other non-English speaking children are very welcome–a great opportunity for your child to be introduced to English. Simone also speaks Dutch but uses her mother language with the children.
- There are 12-14 children per group.
- If your child is sick or unable to attend, you may book in for a make-up class. Only one make-up class is allowed per child per term.
- It is requested that older siblings do not attend class. Younger siblings may come along but pay for a space once they are 12 months old.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of the beginning of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.