Age | 2 years – 4 years
Duration | 2 hours
Class times | Tuesday 12:30pm – 2:30pm, OR Friday 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Cost | €292,50 for 13 classes
26 August – 29 November (13 weeks)
Closed: 21 – 25 October (school holidays)
2 December – 20 March (13 weeks)
Closed: 23 December – 5 January (school holidays)
and 17 to 21 February (school holidays)
Unfortunately not many spaces become available in this class as they are filled by people moving up from the toddler classes. However, there is always a chance and you may be able to pick up some adhoc classes in the meantime. So, to go on the waitlist for the classes, please fill out the application form here.
- Once there is a space in the class for you, you attend once a week on Tuesdays afternoons for 2 hours. Each child is to be accompanied by one adult/carer. Twins or siblings may come with one adult/carer.
- All sessions are offered in English–circle time each session includes Dutch and English songs.
- Dutch and other non-English speaking children are very welcome–a great opportunity for your child to be introduced to English. Simone also speaks Dutch but uses her mother language with the children.
- There are 12-14 children per group.
- If your child is sick or unable to attend, you may book in for a make-up class. Only one make-up class is allowed per child per term.
- It is requested that older siblings do not attend class. Younger siblings may come along but pay for a space once they are 12 months old.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of the beginning of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.