The First Aid Course for parents is currently being held online over two days (3 hours theory, live via Zoom + 1 hour practical component, live via Zoom the following week).
The course is held in English and will cover:
- CPR for babies and children
- Cuts, grazes and serious wounds
- Broken bones
- Bites and stings
- Temperatures and rashes
- Heat exhaustion and heat stroke
- Asthma and allergies
1. You will receive a certificate on completion of this course. This certificate can be used for volunteer work, eg, Girl Guides
2. This course is not generally covered by your health insurance (with the exception of some Zilveren Kruis policies). It is also not a certified course for carers, but if you have a babysitter that does not need the certified course, they are welcome to join us. The trainer is from St Johns Ambulance and NIKTA accredited.
Cancellations within 2 weeks of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.
With profits from this course, we sponsor Stichting Amsterdam Mamas to support their work.