Do you need some strategies for dealing with your toddler saying no and not listening?
Want to find activities they will enjoy and focus on?
And set up spaces at home that are just right for them?
I love toddlers and I would love to help you understand them better. This is a 2-hour in-person workshop to show you exactly how to apply Montessori with your toddler + there will be time to ask questions too.
1. Discover which activities your toddler is ready for
2. Learn how to encourage your child’s curiosity while setting limits when needed
3. Explore alternatives to using too much praise to build your child’s sense of self
4. We’ll uncover easy tips to help set up your home for your young learner that are practical + quick to implement
Date | Wednesday 26 February
Time | 20:00 – 22:00
Cost| €35 per person/€50 for a couple
Address | Veerstraat 48
1. This course is for parents or carers only, ie, no babies or children please
2. Sorry – no refunds on these courses. However, you are welcome to get someone to come in your space if you are unable to attend or if we have someone waiting we will pass on their payment.