Age | 14/16 months to 3 years
Duration | 2 hours
Class times | mornings: 9:30am – 11:30am (Monday to Friday) + afternoon 15:00 – 17:00 (Wednesday only)
Note | Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are now up to 4 years old
Cost | €225 for 10 classes
Term 1 |Monday 4 September to Friday 17 November
closed: 23 to 27 October (school holidays)
Term 2 | Monday 20 November 2017 – Friday 9 February 2018 (10 weeks)
closed: Saturday 23 December – Sunday 7 January (school holidays)
Term 3 | 12 February – 27 April (10 weeks)
closed: 26 February – 2 March (school holidays) + 30 March (Good Friday) + 2 April (Easter Monday)
Term 4 | 14 May – 20 July (10 weeks)
open as usual on Pinkster (Pentecost) 21 May
closed for summer break: 21 July – 2 September
Term 1 | to recommence from Monday 3 September
dates to be confirmed
If you would like to join our waitlist, please follow the instructions here. It can take around 6-9 months for a space to become available so I recommend joining the waitlist as soon as possible. Then I can contact you when there is a space. These wait times are estimates and can change per course. Lately I have been receiving an increasing number of applications so my apologies for the long wait. It’s worth it!
- Once there is a space in a class for you, you will sign up for a specific day and attend on this day once a week for 2 hours. Each child is to be accompanied by one adult/carer. Twins or siblings may come with one adult/carer.
- All sessions are offered in English–circle time each session includes Dutch and English songs.
- Dutch and other non-English speaking children are very welcome–a great opportunity for your child to be introduced to English. Simone also speaks Dutch but uses her mother language with the children.
- There are 12-14 toddlers per group
- It is preferred if older siblings do not attend these sessions
- If your child is sick or you are unable to attend, you may book in for a make-up class. Only one make-up class is allowed per child per term.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of the beginning of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.