Age | 14/16 months to 3 years
Duration | 2 hours
Class times | Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 9:30am – 11:30am + Wednesday 15:00 – 17:00
NEW CLASS: Older toddler class, Wednesday 9:30am – 11:30am (2 to 4 years)
Cost | €225 for 10 classes
Term 4 | Monday 8 May to Monday 17 July (class as usual on Hemelvaart 25 and 26 May)
closed: 24 April to 7 May (school holidays), 5 June (Pinkster)
Term 1 |Monday 4 September to Friday 17 November
closed: 23 to 27 October (school holidays)
- Once there is a space in a class for you, you will sign up for a specific day and attend on this day once a week for 2 hours. Each child is to be accompanied by one adult/carer. Twins or siblings may come with one adult/carer.
- All sessions are offered in English–circle time each session includes Dutch and English songs.
- Dutch and other non-English speaking children are very welcome–a great opportunity for your child to be introduced to English. Simone also speaks Dutch but uses her mother language with the children.
- There are 12-14 toddlers per group
- It is preferred if older siblings do not attend these sessions
- If your child is sick or you are unable to attend, you may book in for a make-up class. Only one make-up class is allowed per child per term.
If you would like to join our waitlist, please follow the instructions here. It can take around 6-9 months for a space to become available so I recommend joining the waitlist as soon as possible. Then I can contact you when there is a space. These wait times are estimates and can change per course. Lately I have been receiving an increasing number of applications so my apologies for the long wait. It’s worth it!
Cancellations within 2 weeks of the beginning of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.