Beautiful Montessori materials are available for the child’s whole development. Activities range from cutting and sewing, to food preparation activities, to baskets of language materials.
Age | 14/16 months to 4 years
Duration | 2 hours
Class times | mornings: 9:30am – 11:30am (Monday to Friday)
Cost | €325 for 13 classes
Dates: Monday 29 August 2022 – Friday 2 December 2022 (13 weeks)
Closed for school holiday 17 – 21 October
Monday 5 December 2022 – Friday 31 March 2023 (13 weeks)
Closed for school holidays: 19 December – 6 January // 27 February – 3 March
Monday 3 April 2023 – Friday 7 July 2023 (13 weeks)
Closed: Thursday 27 April (Kings Day), 1 – 5 May (meivakantie)
Note: there are several public holidays like Pentecost and Ascension Day but we will still be open on these days
Closed for summer break: from 8 July 2023 to 3 September 2023
If you would like to join our waitlist, please follow the instructions here. It can take around 12-18+ months for a space to become available so I recommend joining the waitlist as soon as possible. Then I can contact you when there is a space. These wait times are estimates and can change per course. Lately I have been receiving an increasing number of applications so my apologies for the long wait. It’s worth it!
- Once there is a space in a class for you, you will sign up for a specific day and attend on this day once a week for 2 hours. Each child is to be accompanied by one adult/carer. Twins or siblings may come with one adult/carer.
- All sessions are offered in English–circle time each session includes Dutch and English songs.
- Dutch and other non-English speaking children are very welcome–a great opportunity for your child to be introduced to English. Simone also speaks Dutch but uses her mother language with the children.
- There are 12-14 toddlers per group.
- It is requested that older siblings do not attend class. Younger siblings may come along but pay for a space once they are 12 months old.
- If your child is sick or you are unable to attend, you may book in for a make-up class. Only one make-up class is allowed per child per term.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of the beginning of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.
Baby classes sitting/crawling to 14/16 months
Preschooler classes 2.5 years to 4 years