Age | 14/16 months to 4 years
Duration | 2 hours
Class times | mornings: 9:30am – 11:30am (Monday to Friday) + afternoon 15:00 – 17:00 (Wednesday only)
Cost | €292,50 for 13 classes (from August 2020, prices change to €325 for 13 week course)
We are currently taking a long summer break. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the classroom from September 2020.
Watch this space.
If you would like to join our waitlist, please follow the instructions here. It can take around 6-9 months for a space to become available so I recommend joining the waitlist as soon as possible. Then I can contact you when there is a space. These wait times are estimates and can change per course. Lately I have been receiving an increasing number of applications so my apologies for the long wait. It’s worth it!
- Once there is a space in a class for you, you will sign up for a specific day and attend on this day once a week for 2 hours. Each child is to be accompanied by one adult/carer. Twins or siblings may come with one adult/carer.
- All sessions are offered in English–circle time each session includes Dutch and English songs.
- Dutch and other non-English speaking children are very welcome–a great opportunity for your child to be introduced to English. Simone also speaks Dutch but uses her mother language with the children.
- There are 12-14 toddlers per group.
- It is requested that older siblings do not attend class. Younger siblings may come along but pay for a space once they are 12 months old.
- If your child is sick or you are unable to attend, you may book in for a make-up class. Only one make-up class is allowed per child per term.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of the beginning of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.