The First Aid Course for parents is a comprehensive one-day course. With profits from this course, we sponsor Stichting Amsterdam Mamas to support their work.
The course is held in English and will cover:
* CPR for babies and children
* Cuts, grazes and serious wounds
* Broken bones
* Bites and stings
* Temperatures and rashes
* Heat exhaustion and heat stroke
* Asthma and allergies
Veerstraat 48, 2nd floor, Amsterdam
1. This course is for adults only, ie, without babies or children. There is a short lunch-break around 12:30pm if you need to arrange to feed your baby.
2. You will receive a certificate on completion of this course. This certificate can be used for volunteer work, eg, Girl Guides
3. Some health insurance companies will provide a refund for your course fees – ask your health insurance provider for more details.
4. This course is not a certified course for carers, but if you have a babysitter that does not need the certified course, they are welcome to join us.
Cancellations within 2 weeks of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.