An introduction to Montessori for you and your baby. You attend once a week for 1.5 hours with your child – your baby gets to explore a safe, beautifully prepared environment while you see the Montessori approach in action.
The environment is adjusted to include Montessori materials and activities for crawling and sitting babies, to meet the needs of these inquisitive little learners.
Age | Sitting/crawling babies to approx 14/16 months old
Duration | 1.5 hours
Class times | currently closed, toddler classes start from 14/16 months
Cost | €260 for 13 classes
If you would like to join our waitlist, please follow the instructions here. Lately I have been receiving an increasing number of applications so my apologies for the long wait. It’s worth it!
- Once there is a space in the class for you, you will be offered a space to attend once a week on Thursday afternoons. Each baby is to be accompanied by one adult/carer. Twins or siblings may come with one adult/carer.
- All sessions are offered in English–circle time each session includes Dutch and English songs.
- Dutch and other non-English speaking children are very welcome–a great opportunity for your child to be introduced to English. Simone also speaks Dutch but uses her mother language with the children.
- There are 12-14 babies per group
- It is preferred if older siblings do not attend these sessions
- If your baby is sick or you are unable to attend, you may book in for a make-up class. Only one make-up class is allowed per child per term.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of the beginning of the course are non-refundable. If you cancel before this time, a cancellation fee of €25 will be charged to cover administration costs.